Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Creation Story (IRLS672-Unit 6)

This week we were charged with learning some basic HTML and creating a simple web page. I had already learned some super basic HTML in SIRLS Bootcamp and then spent a lot of last fall going over the w3schools online tutorials. So, instead of reading over everything again, I just skimmed for a refresher. Most everything was covered in the main page I made for SIRLS, except for the doctype! command and page title, which I had to look up. I used mostly basic HTML, but added centering and a background color (purple!). I had to create a subdirectory so that I didn't accidentally overwrite my original page, so the new page I made is available at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~seprzy/digin/digin.index.html. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment